Sarah helps create, articulate and protect our clients’ most valuable asset: their reputation. Sarah is skilled in translating research-based insights into creative public relations campaigns that capture attention, frame agendas and ignite positive behavior change. She generates messaging that engages diverse audiences through mass media and social networks, which has led to local and international news stories, successful initiatives and award-winning campaigns.
AWARDS & QUALIFICATIONS
- PRSA Campaign of the Year
- Secured hundreds of news stories from local to International media
- Served as the local expert for national organizations
- Garnered millions of dollars in earned or “free” exposure
- Sun-Maid Raisins (PR/Crisis Assistance)
- California Fresh Fresh Fruit Association (Re-Branding, Communications, PR)