Kerry is an SEM Specialist and Programmatic Digital Display and Video Specialist. He is responsible for planning, implementing and interpreting various media campaigns. His sense of urgency and eye for detail makes him a valuable asset, as he continuously strives to improve his level of proficiency through ongoing education and constant analysis of the media environment and market trends. Currently he manages the multi-media platforms for some of the agency’s largest accounts, including Milano Restaurants International, EECU and Amtrak San Joaquins. His strengths include primary and secondary target research, media analysis and planning, media negotiations, schedule management and post-schedule reporting; contextual targeting, audience targeting, hyperlocal targeting for rapid response, SEM marketing and paid social media advertising. He is Google Certified in Search and Video and Centro Certified in Advanced Programmatic Digital Strategies.
AWARDS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Centro Certified – Advanced Programmatic Digital Strategies
- Google Certified – Search and Video
- Member of the Fresno State Alumni Association
- Member of the Fresno Advertising Federation
- Member of the Interactive Advertising Bureau (IAB)
- Board Treasurer – Fresno State Chapter of Delta Sigma Phi, Alumni Control Board