When you’ve been around since 1976, you’ve been a lot of things to a lot of different people. Today, we’re known as one of the area’s leading advertising agencies, with one of the biggest creative departments in Central California and offices in Fresno and the East Bay. We’re here to create effective and creative communication that surprises, engages and lasts — for clients we believe in.
SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER
Team JSA is a high-volume advertising agency and we’re seeking the right person to join our team. Find out what JSA has to offer by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. JSA’s team culture requires consistent collaboration. For the right person, with the ideal skill set, we’re just like someone looking for their soulmate: open to making long-distance work. But, if you’re local, our historical downtown Fresno office is a great place to be.
ABOUT THE JOB:
A SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER is a direct connection between the client and the internal creative, digital, media, and public relations teams, and works on all of the day-to-day client needs. If you’re a people person who’s good at managing schedules and deadlines, and you want to work with people who can make jokes before a big client presentation, we just might be made for each other.
This role requires excellent written and verbal communication and knowledge of strategic marketing. To apply, you should have killer customer service, proofing, and organizational skills. You should also be someone who loves to learn; our industry is always changing and our job is to stay ahead of it.
It’s not required, but the position would be better for someone with 5+ years of strategic marketing experience in either an advertising agency OR in-house marketing department and who holds a bachelor’s degree in Communications or Business Administration. New business development experience is a plus!
JSA isn’t looking for a “self-starter” in the traditional sense. We are looking for a responsible and capable person who can manage a client list, communicate effectively with our creative team, present ideas to clients and pursue new business accounts.
A SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER is responsible for:
- Managing all day-to-day client activities, including managing production deadlines, media promotions, etc., to ensure the continued progress of client workflow.
- Assembling background information and analyses as needed in the development of creative briefs, project assets, digital program reports, etc. for their clients.
- Leading a team through the business proposal process and taking lead as the organizer and writer for the proposal.
- Leading in the processing of all final copy, agendas, conference reports, proposals, correspondence and other materials related to client correspondence, and preparing for client presentations.
- Maintaining client documentation and/or digital archives for all assigned accounts, detailing past work and work-in-progress, and all pertinent information needed for accurate proofreading and meeting of client standards.
- Making sure all media and projects proceed according to plan and deadlines.
- Leading the client and all agency departments through the strategic messaging and marketing process for all projects.
- Must have a solid understanding and hands-on experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook software.
Interested? Send your resume and any additional work-related documents (referral letters, writing samples, owned project write-ups) to email@example.com. This is a full-time exempt position that is open immediately. JSA provides a competitive salary and paid benefits package.
$50,000 to $70,000 based on skill set and experience
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- 8-hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Fresno, CA 93721: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
Work Location: One location